- Andrews, IndiaMonday 27, February 2012 Good luck racer Ur Rocking great for our country ...lets rock the road wit ur Racing cars......
- Alex Hidewell, Russian FederationSaturday 4, February 2012 Hey Narain! Conglaturations on having one more chance in F1 with HRT! We believe in you, beat your opponents and prove you're fast! Best wishes from Russia Alex
- Kartik Balakrishnan, BahrainThursday 13, May 2010 All the Best Narain for the upcomming race.......i still recollect the day when i read ur name in newspaper of getting in F1.....& the US Grand Prix....U truly r the fastest Indian in the world.......Hope to see u in F1.......:D
- R.Suresh, IndiaMonday 10, May 2010 All the best sir. I pray for (y)our victory always... Be Bold Always......
- HENRIQUE, PortugalSaturday 8, May 2010 Hi Narain, Saw this site by chance today and remembered your skillful & prestigious F1 races back in 2005 partnering with portuguese TIAGO Monteiro and your almost pole position, 4th place in the US GPrix won by Ferrari M Schumacher. You made us proud. Good luck Henrique
- Abdul Malick, IndiaSaturday 8, May 2010 Hi Narain.. Wish you best of luck.. and Great Success.. Best wishes from Abdul Malick
- Vignesh Kumar, S RepubFriday 7, May 2010 Hi anna, Congratulation for the upcoming races, Im from CBE, now in seoul, south korea. Wish you all the best for racing.Take care.
- ajmal (not kasab onl, United Arab EmiratesFriday 7, May 2010 best of luck sir..
- MEHUL UDHAS, CanadaMonday 3, May 2010 You making us all the Indian proud...Resident $ NRIs. Wish you good luck..always! I work for one of the company who is one of the pround sponser of NASCAR (Canada).
- Pragathieesh Waran, IndiaTuesday 27, April 2010 Best of Luck Narain for ur Career
- V.MM Babu, IndiaMonday 26, April 2010 The Best Indian ever in Formula 1.... thanks for representing India ... You are the only one in 2 Billion Indians... Pride of India.....Pride of Coimbatore.... Victory will be yours, wherever u go, whatever u touch(NASCAR,F1 ...)
- karthik, IndiaSaturday 24, April 2010 Stupendous performance in your debut race in NASCAR TRUCK RACING... You have indeed made INDIA Proud. No doubt you are the fastest INDIAN by far...Keep racing and keep the indian flag flying high in the U S of A. Cheers!!! please call me
- pradeep, IndiaThursday 15, April 2010 can we see Narain in the formulaone again.
- roshan, IndiaTuesday 13, April 2010 what races are you taking part in thsnyear. Your website does not give the details
- roshith, IndiaThursday 8, April 2010 i am interested to join in rally
- divya, IndiaSunday 4, April 2010 i'm a great fan of u... u had been invited as a guest for my school(snv cbe) sports day,...but u couldn't come...
- pradeesh bhaskaran, IndiaThursday 1, April 2010 please come back to formula 1.....please...please....please.... .
- vasan, CanadaWednesday 31, March 2010 Being a Coimbatorian, I am a profound follower of Narains every race even though for last 16 years I am living in Canada. Is there any chance I can meet up with Narain personally once in my life time?
- Mr H Rainger, IndiaSunday 28, March 2010 Congratulations on a great debut performance, wishing you a long successful career in Nascar, we'll be watching. All the best love from Hoolie in Puttaparthy!
- Santosh Singh, IndiaSaturday 27, March 2010 hi aired your first debut race in nascar camping world truck series, am much delighted to watch finishing at 13th is wich u could finished in top 10 thought it's a great performance to start with . I have been watching nascar past 3 yrs and always wished to watch any indian perhaps u racing there but i am whelmed to watch u in Nascar truck series Hope to see u winning the race soon.... Regards, Santosh
- RAMESH NAYAK, IndiaSaturday 27, March 2010 Stupendous performance in your debut race in NASCAR TRUCK RACING... You have indeed made INDIA Proud. No doubt you are the fastest INDIAN by far...Keep racing and keep the indian flag flying high in the U S of A. Cheers!!!
- Sharon, United StatesSaturday 27, March 2010 Congratulations with making history in NASCAR! It seems that you had a pretty good run today. I look forward to keeping up with your progress. My work in motorsports introduces youth to education and careers in this exciting industry. My groups are very diverse and will be interested to know about you. Continued success to you! Namaste~
- secundra beasley, IndiaFriday 26, March 2010 Congrads on making the race in Martinsville. Good luck and I hope this will be the first of many apperances in NASCAR.
- Lawrence Beeman, United StatesFriday 26, March 2010 Just saw the interview with Narain on Speed in his NCTS Truck. Cant wait to see how he does at race time. Good Luck.
Post Your Entry
So you ve decided to take the leap, perhaps you would like to ask some questions, or maybe you want to suggest a few improvements that could be made? Feel free. . . . .